myQA Daily is the only solution for fast, easy, and high-quality morning Linac QA.
The 125 ionization chambers offered by the myQA Daily provide the largest amount of measured beam data of any available daily QA device for a more accurate beam quality verification.
The web browser based myQA Daily application allows flexible test execution from any network PC or tablet and easy access to test results.
The morning makes the day, right? Imagine starting your day using software that’s as simple and fast as your weather app.
Easy – Efficient – Accurate
- 1 minute cable free setup
- 1 test run for dose & energy
- 1 click analysis
Compatible with all standard Linacs including the Varian® HalcyonTM System
- Compatible with all standard Linacs incl. the Varian® HalcyonTM System
- Type of detectors: 125 ionization chambers, carbon electrodes
- Energy verification: Built-in attenuation material
- Inherent buildup: 6.0 mm ABS
- Photons: Co-60 to 25 MV
- Electrons: 4 MeV to 25 MeV
- Dose rate: minimum 0.3 Gy/min, maximum 24 Gy/min
- Dose/pulse: Max. 0.3 cGy/pulse
- Field sizes: 10×10 cm2 and 20×20 cm2
- Outer dimensions: 560 x 60 x 320 mm3
- For flattened and FFF beams (no build-up material required)
- myQA Daily detector connectivity:
Ethernet or Wi-Fi connection to the server; additional LAN port
- myQA Daily software connectivity:
Ethernet or Wi-Fi connectivity to the server via the hospital network
- Power: Battery and ext. battery charger 9V DC power supply (included)
- myQA Daily software/database:
Installed centrally on a server or on a PC, web browser application via network workstation, or tablet PC